thegame
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

thegame

hello to everybody com'on o my web g-unot

AccueilPortail*RechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + Casque filaire ...
29.99 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

2PAC - "The Day Tupac Died" 5 MIN. RARE MTV VIDEO 1971-1996

AuteurMessage
fabien

2PAC - "The Day Tupac Died" 5 MIN. RARE MTV VIDEO 1971-1996 Empty
MessageSujet: 2PAC - "The Day Tupac Died" 5 MIN. RARE MTV VIDEO 1971-1996   2PAC - "The Day Tupac Died" 5 MIN. RARE MTV VIDEO 1971-1996 Icon_minitimeMer 12 Mar - 16:06

Rare MTV news clip that aired in 1996 the day that Tupac was pronounced dead. Chronicles 2Pac's hip-hop career: a strange, terrible and beautiful saga. 2Pac is the greatest of all time... Rest in peace Tupac Amaru Shakur - you are missed.

Tupac Amaru Shakur (June 16, 1971 -- September 13, 1996), also known by his stage names: 2Pac, Makaveli, or simply Pac, was an American artist renowned for his rap music, movie roles, poetry, and his social activism. He is recognized in the Guinness Book of World Records as the best selling hip-hop artist, with over seventy-five million albums sold worldwide including over fifty million in the United States alone. Most of Shakur's songs are about growing up around violence and hardship in ghettos, racism, problems in society, and sometimes qualms with other fellow rappers. Shakur's work is known for advocating political, economic, social, and racial equality as well as his raw descriptions of violence, drug and alcohol abuse, and conflicts with the law. Many fans, critics, and industry insiders rank him as the greatest rapper ever.

In 1990, Shakur was a roadie and backup dancer for the alternative rap group Digital Underground. Shakur's debut album, 2Pacalypse Now, gained critical recognition and backlash for its controversial lyrics. Shakur became the target of lawsuits and experienced other legal problems. Later, Shakur was shot five times in a recording studio lobby in Manhattan and was robbed. Following the incident, Shakur grew suspicious that other figures in the rap industry had prior knowledge of the shooting and did not warn him; the controversy would help spark the East Coast-West Coast hip hop rivalry. After serving eleven months of his sentence, Shakur was released from prison on an appeal financed by Marion "Suge" Knight, the CEO of Death Row Records. In exchange for Suge's assistance, Shakur agreed to release three records under the Death Row label. Shakur's fifth album, the first double-disc release in hip hop history All Eyez on Me, counted as two albums. On September 7, 1996, Shakur was shot four times in a drive-by shooting in Las Vegas, Nevada, and died six days later of respiratory failure and cardiac arrest at University Medical Center, Las Vegas.

Shakur's work has influenced many modern rap artists. Eminem, Nas, Lloyd Banks, Rick Ross, Ja Rule, The Game, and 50 Cent all acknowledge his influence on their work. The likes of Snoop Dogg, Diddy, Pharrell, Ghostface Killa, Lil' Scrappy, DMX, Lil' Jon, Mary J. Blige, Juvenile, Outkast, Jermaine Dupri, WC, Sean Paul, Ice Cube, Missy Elliot, Mike Tyson and Nelly have all named songs by Shakur that they personally enjoyed.

Studio albums
1991: 2Pacalypse Now
1993: Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z.
1994: Thug Life: Volume 1
1995: Me Against the World
1996: All Eyez on Me
1996: The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory

Posthumous studio albums
1997: R U Still Down? (Remember Me)
1999: Still I Rise
2001: Until the End of Time
2002: Better Dayz
2004: Loyal to the Game
2006: Pac's Life

Top 10 Billboard singles
1991: "Brenda's Got a Baby"
1991: "If My Homie Calls"
1993: "I Get Around"
1993: "Keep Ya Head Up"
1995: "Dear Mama"
1995: "Old School"
1995: "So Many Tears"
1996: "California Love"
1996: "How Do You Want It"
1997: "To Live & Die in L.A."
1997: "Made Niggaz"
1997: "Do For Love"
1998: "Changes"
2002: "Thugz Mansion"
2003: "Runnin' (Dying to Live)"
2005: "Ghetto Gospel"
2006: "Pac's Life"

Video, text, and artwork copyright to respective owners / creators. I am merely acting as a fan of Tupac and want to keep the legacy of Pac movin' & growing.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

2PAC - "The Day Tupac Died" 5 MIN. RARE MTV VIDEO 1971-1996
Page 1 sur 1