thegame
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

thegame

hello to everybody com'on o my web g-unot

AccueilPortail*RechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 Électhor-ex : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

The rapper The Game seems to want to end his career has

AuteurMessage
fabien

The rapper The Game seems to want to end his career has Empty
MessageSujet: The rapper The Game seems to want to end his career has   The rapper The Game seems to want to end his career has Icon_minitimeMer 12 Mar - 15:56

It is rare to hear of rappers who take their pensions before their thirties or forties. Until recently the Old Timer as Krs-One and Run DMC had their micro emerged out of the closet projects.

The Game had recently announced that his third album would be his last. He said his contribution to Hip Hop would be sufficient in his eyes "For the moment I make a break from Hip Hop to spend time with my friends and family and get ready for my latest album."
He looks back on his two albums The Documentary, Doctor's Advocate saying to them that they are already classics and the third will also be.

"I think that three classic album is enough for me," said t'il "I reached my goal. I was an important figure in the West Coast... I think I had an impact and that my name is fairly well known to be talked about and we would remember them. Worked with Dr. D. built to me and that helps me to put me among the elite in the Mc HipHop is enough for me "
It would seem that The Game is content with his career and what he brought to rap, but it is not believed to be out of place and its impact on the Hip Hop in the USA?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

The rapper The Game seems to want to end his career has
Page 1 sur 1